Lullabies have magical power with babies! They help to indulge in sleep and protect during dreams. They are also a great moment of exchange and a link between generations. The child psychiatrist Marcel Rufo tells us more.
Find more episodes of Rufo says too much produced not Milan Press:
- What is the ideal age gap for having a second child?
- How to talk about death to children?
- Is it possible to love one's children in the same way?
- Will my capricious child make a big teenage crisis?
- Is my child early or late learning?
Production : Jacques Azam
Montage: Milan Press
Production : Marcel Rufo